• We are partnering with a progressive Global-reach Law Firm who, due to market demands, are expanding their Human Resources capability across their APAC offices. As the Human Resources Manager/HRBP, you will be responsible for leading the Human Resources function across the Asia offices, supporting the to drive to a collective strategy across the Region - this is an exciting and opportunistic time to join the business due to their growth and development plans.
• Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on a range of complex HR matters including employee relations and performance management
• Overseeing the implementation of HR operational projects, leading Learning & Development initiatives, mentoring a team across multiple office locations, provide guidance and direction to department managers in respect to employee development, relations and initiatives
• Drive and analysis of workforce metrics inch talent retention, attrition, engagement; identifying how the relevant Asia office compares to firm, industry, and local market benchmarks
• Be the Point of Contact for HR in APAC, forming strong and constructive relationships with your Global counterparts
• 5-12 years of APAC/Global experience, multiple locations preferred
• University educated / Masters preferred, but not essential
• Professional Services experience a plus, but again not essential – we are looking for ability, potential to develop and attitude
• Ability to demonstrate well developed and professional leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the firm
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV email@example.com
Job Code: FSD/15730
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.