• Rare and exciting opportunity to join this highly respected, ground breaking global reach Management Consultancy as their APAC Team Performance Coach. We are looking to hire an exceptional talent to become the catalyst to effectively facilitate and accelerate the adoption of Agile across the business; be a global mentor and coach, positively impacting the performance of individuals and teams; demonstrate the ability to continuously innovative and inspire teams and individuals.
• Demonstrate your skills as a coach through innovating and re-shaping teams and how they work in order to maximise positive out-put, impact and success
• Develop your leadership and mentorship ability, adopting and flexing a range of coaching styles to fit the needs of the team/counterpart coaching teams, leaders and individuals from different backgrounds with different skill-sets
• Apply your skills related to value creation, team building, the establishment of psychological safety, agile ways of working and digital collaboration
• Fully utilise your ability to influence, build and support key decision makers and stakeholders
• Minimum of 12 years professional experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
• University educated, Masters level minimum
• Agile proficiency and experience a huge advantage
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, client-oriented environment where you can innovate and experiment
• Exceptional ability to influence and effectively persuade senior stakeholders, along with effectively working with multiple stakeholders and building on the different points of view
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV email@example.com
Job Code: FSD/15792
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.