Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire an Apprentice Programme Manager.
- Dublin, Ireland
- Permanent position
- Reports to: Global Head of Early Careers
The purpose of the role is to contribute to the ongoing development of the company’s Early Careers Apprentice Programmes; foster connections, nurture the development, and amplify the voice of the apprentice community. You will be accountable for managing the online apprentice communities, supporting the delivery of the apprentice development curriculum both internally but also in line with their government standards across the UK and Ireland and also responsible for delivering value-add projects in line with broader organisations strategy and goals.
Early Careers- Apprentice Management
- Full project management of the Apprentice Programmes in UK & Ireland. Includes: coordinating on-boarding with training providers and colleges, processing incentive payments, supervision and support of professional qualifications and relevant project work, ongoing pastoral care, and working with managers to identify suitable roles on completion of their Apprenticeship programme.
- Full-management of the company’s Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) account (UK) and Solas (Ireland). Ensure Levy/ Gov. grants are being leveraged appropriately either internally or with external partners.
- Support the EMEA Recruitment Lead with Apprentice recruitment activity. Includes working closely on Awards and Recognition initiatives.
- Support the Global Programme Manager to enhance the Employee Experience strategy and identify opportunities to build engagement across the UK & Ireland Apprenticeship programmes (circa 125 employees) and alumni population.
- Learning & development curriculum support. Includes: liaising with internal teams and external vendors to coordinate virtual classroom sessions and LinkedIn Learning Pathways , monitor sign-up via our LMS, communicate with managers and participants in advance, ensure participant evaluation forms are completed on time, collate post-session feedback data and commentary.
Projects (Support Global Programme Manager):
- Develop the EC Well-Being strategy in line with the wider company’s Employee Experience team. Pillars include mental, physical and financial health.
Additional ad-hoc Support:
- Create EC Recruitment & Development process maps.
- Administrative and training support as required.
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Influencing skills - being a credible advocate for Early Careers within the organisation – ability to align multiple objectives across the organisation on the value of development activity.
- Able to put ideas into practice – strong work ethic, pragmatic and solutions-oriented.
- Commercial – business focussed.
- Project management, organisational and analytical skills.
- Detail-orientated and efficient.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills, including ability to influence and work effectively with senior leaders.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palkaat email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.