A global top tier hospitality group is looking for an Area Director of Human Resources –
• Direct and work with property HR Leaders to comply with company HR policies
• Deliver HR services that will enable business success
• Ensure compliance with local regulations
• Design and execute HR initiatives to meet the business and growth needs of the market
Reporting to the VP of HR for APEC you will be responsible for the Human Resources function for a large number of properties spread across Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar. You will be a member of the APEC HR leadership team acting as a business partner to the General Managers for each property.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• At least 10 years of experience in a HR leadership role
• Local language preferred
• Experience of supporting a large population spread across multiple sights
• Strong English communication skills are a must
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/14191.