Assistant Controller for Corporate Housing Technology Firm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
A fast-growing corporate housing technology firm is seeking to hire an Assistant Controller to support their growing business and be based in their office in the Fort Lauderdale Area.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Opportunity to work for a disruptor within the corporate housing industry
As the Assistant Controller you will be tasked with supporting the Controller/VP of Finance on all accounting and internal control related tasks, while managing the accounting team as well. You will help accountants resolve reconciliation issues with customers and provide guidance to staff regarding accounting treatment of new or unusual transactions. You will review account detail and posting detail, entries coding to ensure all recorded information is complete, accurate, and is in accordance with US GAAP and the company’s accounting policies.
You must have the ability to develop relationships across the business in order to successfully support the Finance department. This role also requires strong communications skills as you will be responsible for communicating complex issues to the team and business.
In Addition You Must Have:
- 3+ years’ experience within the Big 4/Public Accounting
- Active CPA license or in the process of pursuing the CPA license
- Advanced Excel experience (offset, indirect, xlookup and such functions, multivariable sensitivity analysis)
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15589
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.