Our client is a leading global law firm looking for a sharp Assistant HR Manager to support the Business Services functions and the broader HR team.
- Advise managers on employee relations issues including conduct, performance and grievances
- Provide advice to manages on a range of issues including terms of employment, maternity, flexible working and short and long term sickness
- Assist with resource planning, conducting interviews for internal and external candidates
- Work with managers on annual performance and salary reviews
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience working in a law firm or professional services environment – applications will not be considered without this background.
- 4-6 years’ experience as an HR Adviser
- Strong academic background and degree qualification is essential
- The ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to meet deadlines is essential
- Ability to build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills are a prerequisite and demonstrate initiative
- Strong Excel skills
- CIPD qualification or working towards it
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com. Job Code JGM/12921.