A renowned TV networks company is looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their team with a focus on building up their up and coming new business unit.
• Newly created role
• Business partnering opportunity
• Fast moving, energetic work environment
Reporting to the HR Director of Singapore, you will be handling the full spectrum of HR responsibilities for this newly-created business unit. You will be heavily involved in ramping up recruitment efforts for the business in the initial stages, and subsequently help in the integration with existing businesses. Once the hiring needs is settled, you will assume the role of a business partner, working closely with the senior stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, must have solid recruitment experience (in-house or agency) within the digital space. You should be able to work independently and be resourceful in terms of sourcing for the ideal talent. Due to the nature of the industry, you must have the drive and sense of urgency to deliver your work.
Additionally, you will also have the following –
• University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree
• Minimum of four to six years’ graduate recruitment experience in an MNC
• Possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Working experience in Singapore
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code JX/13123
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091