Our client is a reputable luxury retail client with a renowned brands portfolio and global footprint. They are looking for a passionate HR generalist to join their Hong Kong team.
• Industry leader
• Generalist role for retail corporate office
• Opportunity for internal mobility
This role will report to the Head of HR. You will play a key role as a business partner as well as an HR Generalist to the brand’s corporate population. This role will cover all-round support to the internal stakeholder not limited to employee lifecycle, talent acquisition, talent management, mobility and other HR enquiries. It is crucial for you to stablish and maintain a strong relationship with your internal stakeholder.
The successful individual will have a minimum of 6 years of experience, preferably gained from multinational organizations. You will be required to be confident and be able to provide advisory support to stakeholders. It is essential that you poses strong organizational and communication skills who can embrace challenges and work in a fast paced environment.
We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A proactive and independent individual with excellent problem solving skills
• High degree of integrity with ability to be an effective team player
• Language fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
For further details please contact Eunice Lei Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code ELH/14245
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.