Our client is a leading European FMCG with their Asia Pacific regional office based in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion, my client is looking for a passionate HR professional to join their expanding team.
• Newly created role
• Excellent HR project exposure
• Regional position
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Manager, this role will be responsible for the full function of HR such as recruitment, C&B, and performance management mainly for Hong Kong but also with some exposure to projects in the region. You will play a critical role in building strong HR presence in the Hong Kong office. You will work with an HR leader who will offer good mentorship to this person. We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 5 years of generalist experience from MNCs and regional experience will be advantageous.
To be successful in this role you need to be:
• A responsible, out-going and personable individual
• Someone who is happy to be hands on and also has the ability to be strategic
• Industry exposure in consumer or communication sectors
• Language fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/13748
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.