Excellent opportunity to join a market leading consulting firm based in Malaysia. We are now looking for a resilient and driven candidate, to join the team.
- Dynamic and diverse working environment
- Market leading MNC
- Strong career prospects
The potential candidate is responsible for managing all recruitment initiatives within the region and also looking after HR operational duties including performance management, compensation and benefits, professional development, employee relations and other HR administration. You will lead the implementation and manage regional and global initiatives within the region. You will also manage and ensured quality of data in the HRIS system.
The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of recruitment and HR operations, plus the ability to engage stakeholders across the business. You will have a good track record of helping clients achieve their business goals, demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships, and work effectively as a team player. You should be constantly demonstrating intellectual curiosity and learning ability. In addition, we are looking for the following:
- At least five years of relevant HR experience within a professional services environment
- At least three years of regional experiences
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a global mindset and cultural dexterity
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Ability to manage sensitive issues professionally and exercise mature judgement in decision making
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job code JX/13034M
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091