Our client, a well-respected provider of professional worldwide legal services, now seeks to hire an Assistant Immigration Consultant to be based in their rapidly expanding San Francisco Bay Area office
- Globally known business
- Competitive salary / benefits package
- Outstanding opportunities for career advancement
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients with all immigration queries
- Act as the first point of contact with assignee and client
- Provide technical advice as and when needed
- Prepare applications and documentation to the highest professional standards, to ensure the highest levels of service are provided in order to ensure repeat business and obtain referrals.
Prior experience in working with a range of blue chip multi-national entities is also highly desirable. You will be a strong team player, possessing excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy your client’s requirements at all times.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with this rapidly growing company. As expected, a highly competitive salary/benefits package is on offer for the right applicant.
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/13240