Due to the recent expansion of the business our client is seeking a L&D professional to join their established HR team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready for the next step in their career.
- Fast-paced work environment
- New role with regional coverage
- Independent role
Reporting to the Regional HR Director you will play a key role in establishing the L&D function in the region. Since this is a new role, you will be responsible for conducting a region wide gap analysis, setting up L&D policy and procedure, delivering soft skills as well as leadership training, and working with training providers. You need to have experience working with senior management team on L&D matter. You will have a minimum of 4 year’s relevant experience gained from fast paced and hands-on work environment. In addition we are looking for:
- Attentive to details, highly organized and be able to meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, communications, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to work independently, proactive, confident, positive mindset with strong dedication to result
- Language fluency in Chinese and English
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com. Job Code TH/12356
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.