If you enjoy being part of someone’s career development journey then this would be an exciting opportunity for you. My client is a one of the most established international banks in the region and they are looking for a passionate L&D professional to join their team.
• Supportive work environment
• Project exposure
• Great career development opportunity
Reporting to the Head of L&D, you will play a key role in managing various L&D programmes in Hong Kong. Specifically, you will be responsible for the end to end L&D support such as working with internal key stakeholders, managing 3rd party vendors, ensuring L&D programmes are managed effectively and conducting post training evaluation. You will also play a key role in L&D related projects. We are looking for someone with strong L&D coordination experience as well as someone who is eager to learn and develop. You will have a minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience.
In addition we are looking for:
• Attentive to details, highly organized and be able to meet deadlines
• Strong presentation and communications skills
• Ability to work independently, proactive, confident, positive mindset with strong dedication to result
• Language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/13670
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.