Based in Hong Kong but overseeing the global business operations, our client is looking for an Assistant Learning & Development Manager to join as part of their dynamic and energetic team.
- L&D and Business Partnering position
- Award-winning employer brand AND HR team
- Excellent remuneration package to attract the best
Reporting into the Department Head, you will have responsibility for end-to-end training activity for the core employees up to senior management level. You will work closely with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business; design both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning; delivery these blended solutions and training sessions to your delegates, mostly at management level.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill sets:
- Degree holder with at least 8 years relevant experience acquired from sizeable firms (learning & development, talent management, culture building, e-learning etc)
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications (Chinese and English)
- Articulate and confident sanding up and delivering to large audiences
- Organised, a self started and a team player
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code CL/13230