Our client is a leading conglomerate with established businesses across Asia.
• Industry leader
• Making changes and transformations in company’s HR
• Hong Kong and China coverage role
In this role, you will provide consultative and data support to HRBPs to support business unit C&B needs. You will assist in the development, implementation and communication of total rewards/C&B programs across the offices in HK and China. This role will be responsible for the annual compensation and salary review, pay analysis, market benchmarking and support international assignment deployment.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical and proactive technical partner. It is important that you can support the business in its C&B, and HR operations requirements and closely monitor the accuracy and efficiency of the unit.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in general business, human resources or related fields.
• A minimum 5 years of experience in C&B/rewards.
• China exposure is a must.
• Language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin are essential.
For further details please contact EVAN WONG on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on email@example.com
Job Code EW/14103
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.