Our client is a multinational life insurance and financial services company headquartered in Europe & one of the leading insurance and asset management operations across 14 markets in Asia.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Support the team in the design and development of OD solutions and project deliverables – e.g. employee onboarding programme, capability framework development, Employee Value Propositions (EVP)
• End-to-end project management (project timeline, milestones, deliverable) to support the delivery of OD initiatives
• Continually identify opportunities to support business and operational needs.
• Lead and facilitate interviews and focus group meetings across business lines and various levels, as required
• Provide support to other areas of People & Organisational Development team as assigned by supervisors (e.g. Learning & Development, Talent & Performance, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other discipline.
• Minimum 6 years of Human Resources experience in sizeable companies
• High level of business, analytical and financial acumen
• Ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders
• Previous experience in insurance industry will be an advantage
• Project management experience highly relevant
• Previous consulting experience is an advantage
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15106
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.