Duties & responsibilities:
• Review and implement the compensation and benefits projects, including salary & bonus review, market salary survey, benefits enhancement, etc.
• Manage the Annual Review Process including data modelling, market data matching review, reporting, analytics ensuring alignment with global process. Monitor the timeline closely to ensure stakeholders are well informed of the progress.
• Manage and maintain stakeholder management by offering advice and recommendation
• Work in partnership with colleagues across the region to support the implementation of regional projects related to C&B, wellbeing, systems etc.
• Lead the compensation &benefit administration, including medical, insurance and other fringe benefits, etc.
• Lead on providing reward support to all locations in Asia including structuring compensation and benefit packages and the valuation of buy-outs, and deferred compensation.
• Ensure all HR practices and processes are in compliance with internal procedure and regulatory requirements.
• Support in developing and updating policies for continuous improvement and to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations.
• Oversee the Bank’s market data matching process ensuring that jobs are correctly matched to market data and support the Bank’s year end market position reporting.
• Research Compensation and Benefits regulatory issues and prepare recommendations to mitigate risk to the Bank.
• Prepare various reports including but not limited to compensation and performance management.
• At least 5 years Compensation & benefits background from a leading financial institution
• Must have valid HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15819
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.