Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire an Associate Director level Data and reporting lead.
Global HR Shared Services function is a central hub of capabilities to provide HR Operations, Payroll, Global Mobility, HR Systems and Compensation & Benefits support services to our client’s staff and HR teams across all business areas.
The objective of the function is to leverage HR technology infrastructure to deliver efficient HR processes and aim for operational excellence globally. Their team members are based in key hub locations across India, Asia, UK, and Europe to provide these services globally within our clients business.
The HR Systems Team sits within the Global HR Shared Services function and works in partnership with Compensation & Benefits, HR Business Partners and business groups to provide assistance in the technological support on Workday Human Capital Management System and other HR applications such as Cornerstone On Demand and LinkedIn Learning.
Purpose of the Role:
This position is for an Associate Director - Reporting and Data Service Owner to support the HRIS Team. The person will lead a team of Reporting Specialist and must have strong working experience in reporting and analytics functionality within Workday. The primary focus of this role is to take a lead on elevating their Report offering for all stakeholders within the our client’s organisation.
- Take ownership of the overall HR reporting function within the HRIS group
- Liaise directly with various functional teams and respective report owners to develop a strong understanding of reporting requirements
- Influence changes with forward thinking design solutions and industry best practices
- Manage project deliverables and milestones for new requirements linked to initiatives and major enhancements
- Lead the preparation and delivery of complex HR reports
- Act as a main stakeholder in our Data Governance & Quality program to enhance data accuracy and strengthen the Data Governance strategy across the People function
- Partner with the HRIS on leveraging Workday and executing implementation plan for bi-annual upgrades to the reporting and analytics.
- Collaborate with leads/architects on design and implementation to construct and manage multiple datasets from various sources to incorporate into analytical and predictive reporting
- Partner with People Analytics team on the strategy and development of metrics, reporting and dashboards based on business strategy and insights; establish checkpoints with functional and executive leadership throughout enterprise on results and impacts
- Work closely with the relevant teams across HR and the business to ensure data integrity
- Work in close liaison with the HRIS and HR functional teams using the standard operating procedures and Governance model
- Analyse data requests and identify ways to continuously improve the existing solution
- Organise awareness through regular training session with a view to increasing the level of Self Service
- Support the creation and administration of custom Workday reports and dashboards
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Workday reporting functionality
- Strong Workday report writer knowledge and experience, including all report types and dashboards
- Expert in creating Workday Calculated Fields and solving complex business problems
- The ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive data
- A sound understanding of working within a Governance framework to mitigate risk to processes and data
- Strong analytical skills and focus on details
- Project management and/or business analyst experience in the relevant area
- Confident to present data and data solutions to wider audience
- Experience in managing stakeholders' expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
- Flexible and approachable team-worker
- Exposure to data visualization tools
- Good analysis and problem resolution skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently when required
- Self-motivated and possess team player attribute
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on SS@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: SS/16431
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.