Duties & responsibilities:
· Supporting two senior HRBP’s who support the front office business in achieving their strategic and operating plans, driving HR related actions to achieve results and organizational change
· Accompany the business in driving high performance including influencing leaders to hold managers accountable for effectively leading their teams
· Identify opportunities for innovation, synergies and/or sharing of best practices
· Manage people related regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis
· Manage risk in relation to employee relations matters working alongside our Legal and Employee Relations colleagues
· Deliver specific HR programs consistently across the business e.g. performance management, talent management, diversity and inclusion initiatives
· Ensure that HR policies and practices are consistently communicated, implemented and adhered to
· Manage risk ensuring that informed of any risks; ensure that the local HR Department complies and reinforces audit requirements (both internal and external)
· At least 4 years front office HRBP experience from a leading buy or sell side firm
· HKID essential
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/16048
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.