My client is a leader in the financial services industry. They are now looking for an HR operations specialist to join their team for a 1-year contract to provide HR shared services support for Hong Kong.
• Immediate available is preferable
• Fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• HR operations
This person will be responsible for providing high-standard HR operational services in areas such as data maintenance, benefits enrolment, p-file maintenance, administration, HRIS and employee communications. You will play an important role to maintain smooth operation during the migration of new HRIS system. You will work closely with the risks, compliance, regulatory and audit teams to ensure all is compliant. In addition, you would also be the key person to provide shared services support and be accountable for creating service standards and metrics as per the agreements as well as designing scalable service delivery models.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have a good understanding of the full spectrum of HR at operational level.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant HR operations experience in sizeable company with HR Shared Services/Operations experience preferred
• Fluent in English and Cantonese
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code GK/14947
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.