Associate Immigration Attorney – Buffalo, NY (Relocation assistance will be offered)
A fast-growing and award-winning Law Practice is looking to hire an Immigration Attorney to support their client’s business immigration needs based out of their office in Buffalo, NY.
- Well-regarded, top-tier Law Practice
- Opportunity to represent prestigious clients
- Competitive compensation
Reporting into the Partners, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of preparing and filing non-immigrant (L, H, TN, O, E) and immigrant (PERM, I-130, EB1A, B & C, I-140, I-485) petitions.
The ideal candidate will have previous Business Immigration experience within another firm. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. This individual will also have the ability to provide high-quality, client-ready petitions and documents.
In addition, you must have:
- Between 1-4 years of business immigration experience within another law firm
- Experience handling PERMs
- Ability to handle a high volume and diverse caseload
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com DBH/14625 #LI-DH