Attorney Recruitment & Development Manager – Global Law Firm – Bay Area
A top-tier global law firm is to hire an experienced Attorney Recruitment and Development professional to lead onboarding, integration, training and development for new and lateral associates. You must be able to travel regularly between San Francisco and Silicon Valley locations.
- Global law firm
- Travel between San Francisco & Silicon Valley
- Strategic and operational role
In this role, you will utilize your experience in the Legal recruitment field to develop and implement an associate recruitment strategy for the Americas. Expect to work closely with the broader Recruiting team to achieve goals focused around associate hiring, retention, development and diversity. Furthermore, this individual will oversee new-hire orientation, onboarding, training, career development and allocation of work assignments of the new associates.
The ideal candidate will have previous recruitment and professional development experience within the Legal industry and be extremely proactive about building relationships and partnering with the business. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously.
You Must Have:
- At least 5-7+ years’ experience within a legal recruitment role (as a Manager)
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- A Master’s degree or JD is highly preferred
- Prior experience managing and developing staff
- Proven leadership in project management/change management will be highly regarded
- Experience utilizing recruitment and HR systems
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/15408
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.