This international law firm is seeking an Attorney Resources Coordinator to support all aspects of HR for attorneys based in the New York and DC offices.
- International law firm advising many of the world's largest companies, financial institutions and investment firms
- Supports the Manager of Attorney Resources and the Manager of Human Resources
- Hybrid-remote in NY
The incumbent will be responsible for providing primary administrative coordination and support for all matters relating to attorney employment (other than recruitment) and human resources services offered to attorneys through the full life cycle of attorneys at the Firm, including onboarding, integration and attorney experience, performance management support, engagement and compensation, promotions/career development, and offboarding/departures
In Addition You Must Have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience required, preferably in a law firm, professional services or corporate environment.
- Must be focused, driven and highly responsive. Must demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills. Ability to effectively communicate with attorneys, all levels of business services employees and contacts outside the Firm both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously while maintaining exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act with a high degree of integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong customer-service orientation and a strong team player.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Internet research and database skills required.
For further details please contact Ivana Roa: email@example.com.
Job Code: IR/16870
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.