A world leading investment bank is looking for a dedicated and experienced individual to join their team in Singapore.
• World leading investment banking provider
• Competitive remuneration + benefits
• Excellent working environment
Sitting within the C&B team, you will be responsible for the delivery of benefits programs, manage requests and escalations related to benefits delivery matters in Australia. You will be responsible for various report generation as required, and maintain a positive working relationship with benefits vendors while managing them effectively. With a good background in benefits design, you are also hands-on in ensuring the benefits delivery is aligned to the program requirements. You will also manage and report issues and risks, and manage internal & external audit activities.
We require a candidate who has strong analytical skills, with the ability to consult the business on issues related to benefits in Australia. You are someone who thrives in ambiguity, and consistently asking questions to improve processes. Critical Microsoft Excel skillset is a must for the job, together with strong communications skills and resiliency. A minimum of five years working experience is required, with a minimum of two years in managing HR benefits operation for Australia. Previous experience working within an MNC is an advantage. In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Strong benefits design & delivery experience in Australia
• Team player, service oriented, thrives in a fast pace environment
• Knowledge of benefits legislation (unions and collective agreements preferred)
• Ability to manage a high volume of work under tight service delivery deadlines.