Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Overseeing of the candidate management process from on-campus events through to assessment, offer and closing process in order to attract and hire the best candidates.
• Help design, deliver and manage a variety of programmes throughout the year consisting of insights, internships and full time hiring ranging from A-Level students through to Graduates and beyond.
• Work closely with Campus Marketing & University Relations team to create and deliver campus strategy across the EMEA region.
• Work closely with the Talent Diversity & Inclusion team to ensure best practice in attracting & selecting a diverse workforce.
• Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders including business sponsors at all levels to ensure the campus strategy is embedded in the business agenda.
• Partnership with Global Campus Recruiting teams to enable global reach of campus programmes and leverage best practice.
• Manage and leverage relationships with HR generalists, Learning & Development, Diversity and other internal groups as appropriate.
Experience / Competencies:
• At least 6 years of graduate recruitment ideally from a financial services background
• Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders at varying levels and across different locations.
• Expert administration, organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Confident presentation skills.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15879
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.