Our client, one of the world’s most recognisable financial services institutions, is seeking an HR professional who combines Employee Relations knowledge with strong data skills for a unique regional ER project management role.
• Brand-name global firm
• Regional role
• Rare combination of HR, project management, data analytics and liaison with senior business leadership
In this individual-contributor, you will be responsible for project-managing the entire Employee Relations delivery programme across APAC, supporting ER case managers, HRBPs and in-house legal in various countries. This will centre on the annual performance management exercise, but will also cover various other matters such as individual case support, risk management projects and process re-engineering. In addition, you will lead data analysis for the ER programme, identifying trends and presenting your findings and recommendations to management.
The successful candidate will combine three key strengths: employee relations experience, data skills, and excellent communication & presentation ability. They will be able to manage complex projects requiring participation from various departments around the business and continually recognise opportunities for process improvement.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least four years of prior HR experience in complex, multinational organisations
• Strong Employee Relations knowledge, including knowledge of employment legislation in at least one APAC country
• Excellent data skills and analytical mindset
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: MA/12893.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.