Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests, problem solving, issue tracking, and resolution.
- Key member on the data intelligence team to support continuous talent analytics learning and application
- Prepare monthly executive reports including but not limited to headcount, employee turnover and HR trend analysis.
- Design, revise and update HR reports in the HRIS
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
- At least 5 years HR analytics experience from a leading global firm
- Must be in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/16024
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.