Our client, one of the world’s foremost investment banks, is seeking an expert in HR processes, projects and service delivery to take on a key role in their HK team.
• Leading global firm
• Strong remuneration prospects
• Broad exposure to full employee lifecycle, business continuity planning and regulation
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, you will manage all the processes, transactions and projects that allow the HR department to function in Hong Kong. You will act as HR-for-HR, and handle regulatory reporting, vendor management, process re-engineering, budgeting, BCP and HR projects amongst numerous other related areas. You will build relationships with the HR business partners, centres of expertise and other non-HR functions, and collaborate with counterparts globally.
The successful candidate will come from either an HR operations or compensation & benefits background in large, matrixed multinationals. They will have outstanding organisation and process management skill, attention to detail, and numeracy, and will be able navigate a complex network of stakeholders and vendors. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least five years in a relevant HR role, preferably in the financial services sector
• Fluent written and spoken English; Cantonese is highly advantageous
• Experience in regulatory-related work, large-scale reporting and process improvement
• Project management ability
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/12452
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.