Our client, one of the world’s foremost banks, is seeking an experienced banking technology recruiter to take on a new role.
• Leading global organisation
• New headcount due to continued growth
• Strong remuneration prospects
As part of the newly-created talent acquisition COE, you will be responsible for all-round recruitment for IT roles in Hong Kong. This will include stakeholder liaison and needs analysis, direct sourcing, vendor management, screening, and offer management at a high volume. You will also be heavily involved in recruitment and attraction strategy, employer branding, continual process improvement and recruitment systems enhancements.
The successful candidate will be a proven tech recruiter with a strong background of high-volume hiring. They will be an excellent communicator, able to build trusting relationships with candidates and hiring managers, and will be a natural mentor to junior members of the team. They will also be creative and systematic in their thinking around recruitment, and able to identify opportunities to improve the recruitment process. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least five years of prior technology recruitment experience
• At least two years in-house or with an on-site RPO at a large MNC
• Fluent English and Cantonese
• Sound knowledge of recruitment systems (e.g. ATS, job portals etc.)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.