- Full-time role
- Fast-paced environment
- Join an evolving firm and drive tangible change!
The a Benefit Administrator, Analyst will be the primary point of contact for active and terminated employees for benefit related inquiries, accurately maintain employee benefit records in the benefits platform of the HRIS system, and work closely with the Senior Benefits Administrator, Finance and HR teams to assist in the review and reconciliation of monthly insurance carrier invoices. The successful candidate should have excellent customer service, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as excellent detail orientation and organizational ability.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of health and welfare benefit plan experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Basic knowledge of state and federal laws and compliance regulations, including COBRA, HIPAA, Disability and Leave law
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word and general benefit enrollment systems and HRIS knowledge
For further details please contact Abby Judelman at email@example.com.
Job Code AJ/15944.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.