Benefits Assistant (Leave of Absence) – Professional Services - New York City
A global firm is looking to hire an experienced Leave Specialist to be based in New York City. This individual will drive and manage leave of absence processes for the Benefits department and assist with special projects.
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
The Leave Specialist will be responsible for providing day-to-day support, coordination, maintenance and administration of leave of absence policies. In collaboration with the broader team, you will help review and process various benefit programs as relevant to employee leave type. You will also serve as a key point of contact for leave of absence questions from employees, as well as develop and maintain relationships within the firm and with external vendors or administrators.
The ideal candidate has previous experience with leave of absence policies, eligibility, state disability, and FMLA; additional knowledge of benefits is preferred. The ideal candidate should also possess strong customer service skills, enjoy collaborating between departments and support efficient workflow of the team. You must be comfortable working in both a fast-paced and matrix-style environment. This role requires extremely strong interpersonal skills, analytical/numerical skills and attention to detail.
In addition you must have:
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience with leave of absence benefits administration
- Strong stakeholder management and experience resolving benefit issues
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Kronos timekeeper is preferred
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and changing environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza: email@example.com PKD/15373 #LI-PK1
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.