Benefits Assistant - New York City
A global firm is looking to hire an experienced Benefits Assistant to be based in New York City. This individual will drive and manage administrative duties for the Global Benefits department and assist with special projects.
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
Reporting to the broader Benefits department, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day task support, coordination, maintenance and administration of benefits. You will help review and process various relevant documentation and serve as a key point of contact for departmental projects and activities.
The ideal candidate is organized, a skilled communicator and follows through on instructions and tasks with care. S/He has experience with benefits (including leave administration), enjoys collaborating between departments, supports efficient workflow of a team, and has strong customer service skills. You must be comfortable working in both a fast-paced and matrix-style environment. This role requires extremely strong interpersonal skills, analytical/numerical skills and attention to detail.
In addition you must have:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with benefits administration/benefits admin (preferably within a global environment)
- Some experience with leave administration
- Strong stakeholder management and experience resolving benefits issues
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and changing environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza: email@example.com PKD/15353a #LI-PK1
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.