Our client is a leading global financial firm looking to hire a Benefits Manager to be based in their Surrey office (with travel to the London office).
- Permanent role
- Based in Surrey
The successful candidate will be a member of the global Reward specialist team reporting to the International Benefits Lead for Financial ServicesThis exciting role will be responsible for the management of the benefits activities, policies, systems and process mainly for the UK and Ireland and supporting global benefit programs and projects as appropriate. This role will be working closely with the broader HR and Reward teams to understand the specific business needs and assist in the delivery of Benefit solutions, manage change to achieve the overall objectives in attracting, motivating and retaining employees.
- Keep up to date with emerging benefits trends to ensure our offering remains attractive to new and existing employees. Ensure that the benefits positioning is competitive and appropriate, across the UK and Ireland.
- Manage online benefits including plan design, site content review, provider relationship for on-going enhancement and seek opportunity for process improvements
- Manage the annual renewals and maintain relationships with the external benefit vendors.
- Identify gaps in governance and work with key stakeholders to implement resolution to the standard aligned to the company’s values.
- Ensure processes around benefits administration are thorough and the relevant teams are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the group benefits programs (private medical, group income protection, group life assurance, salary sacrifice programs, and voluntary benefits).
- Support the management of pension schemes including ad-hoc involvement in projects.
We are ideally looking for someone ideally from a matrix and multi-national organisation. In addition, we are looking for:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Demonstrable in Benefits space with the experience of online flexible benefits
- Working knowledge of UK pensions
- Ability to work across geographical and functional boundaries, strong influencing skills and ability to work across levels within the organisation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for numbers - ability to manipulate data and work with complex assumptions essential
- General knowledge of European pensions not essential but an advantage
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.