A leading Relocation Services Provider is looking to hire a Relocation Benefits Manager to be based out of their corporate HQ in the Greater Washington D.C. Area.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Group
- Upward mobility
- Client-facing opportunity
As the Benefits Manager you will be responsible for the administration analysis of Employee Benefits Programs. You will also be tasked with overseeing the entire Benefits function while providing training to employees in regards to various benefit options. You will also be responsible for managing relationships with benefit providers as well.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working in a Benefits role with a strong knowledge around Benefits programs such as disability plans, retirement plans, unemployment claims, flexible spending accounts, and other programs as well. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 3 years of benefits administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong knowledge around benefits databases as well Excel spreadsheets
- Can complete tasks with little direction, while also working collaboratively as well
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.