Business Development Consultant – Professional Services Consultancy Firm (Remote Based Opportunity)
A well-respected professional services consultancy is looking to hire a Business Development Consultant to sell their training services to corporate clientele across the US.
- Well-respected brand within the professional services industry
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of industry experienced professionals
- Competitive compensation
Reporting into the Managing Director of North America you will be responsible for generating leads and bringing in new accounts for the business. The role will consist of calling on both existing and potential clients in order to achieve various sales targets. You will ultimately be tasked with building relationships with key decision makers within the Human Resources and Learning and Development space in order to sell the firms training services.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record selling to corporate clientele. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting presentation’s to further develop existing and brand new client relationships. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
In addition you must have:
- At least 4+ years’ experience selling to corporate clientele
- A track record of successful sales performance
- Preferably have previous experience in professional services or selling to Human Resources professionals
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15481c
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.