Develop and execute Business Development and Marketing initiatives for this progressive Financial Services Practice Group, based in the Singapore office.
- Support the development and oversee the delivery of Business Development plans across the Practice Group, aligned with the regional and global strategy market needs and dynamics; setting and executing the strategic market-focused direction for the Group
- Develop, define and disseminate clear positioning and messaging in-line with the global groups and aligned with firm-wide branding and communications plans
- Ensure Singapore and cross-border pitches and proposals are delivered to the highest of standards
- Partner closely with other expert functions incl Key Client management, Marketing & Campaigns and Communications; Pitch Excellence & Pursuits; Pricing Excellence to ensure the Group's media engagement, proposal preparation and pitch training for attorneys
- Co-ordinate Marketing Services incl Directories, Awards and League Tables; Event Management; production needs including proposal and communications templates; marketing material, campaigns and channels; roll-out of branding communications and advertising; managing submissions for awards, league tables and directories; and event requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification / experience focusing on Marketing, Communications, Sales or related commercial subjects
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong judgment and ability to make well-reasoned independent decisions
- Solid understanding of business development, marketing and communications secotr
- Self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of supervision
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6493 1873 or share your details at email@example.com.
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only