A leading Relocation Services Group is looking to hire a Business Development Management Manager to help build out the Southern market for their growing business.
- Well-respected Relocation Services amongst the industry
- Opportunity to build out a oversee a brand new market for the business
- Competitive compensation package
This individual will be responsible for leading and managing all business development efforts across the Southern Region. You will work with senior leadership to effectively promote and build out the business’s brand.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in a sales role selling relocation solutions to corporate clientele. This role requires a true “hunter” mentality as you will be tasked with developing client relationships from scratch. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded. In addition you must have:
- At least 5+ years' experience selling a variety of relocation solutions to corporations across the Southern Region
- A track record leading an experienced sales force, overseeing company development, profit and loss and all business targets
- Experience attending international networking events looking to build relationships with new / existing clients and agents
- The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz at email@example.com.