A fast-growing Relocation Services Group is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to support senior leadership based out of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Well-respected brand within the Global Mobility/Relocation industry
• Opportunity to work alongside a team of industry experienced professionals
• Competitive compensation
Reporting into the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for generating leads and bringing in new accounts for the business. The role will consist of calling on both existing and potential clients in order to achieve sales targets. You will ultimately be tasked with building relationships with key decision makers in order to sell the firm’s Relocation/Global Mobility services.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record selling to corporate clientele or have been in a Client Services Manager position within an RMC. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentation’s to further develop existing and brand new client relationships. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
In addition you must have:
• At least 4+ years’ experience selling to corporate clientele or experience working in a Client Services Manager role
• Experience working within the Global Mobility/Relocation, Corporate Housing, or Moving sectors
• The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz at email@example.com (Job code DH/15742.)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.