Business Development Manager for Temporary Accommodation Technology Firm – Can be based anywhere across the US (Remote)
A fast-growing Temporary Accommodation Technology Firm is interested in hiring a Business Development professional to strategically sell their software platform to corporate clientele. This is a remote position, therefore we are open to candidates located across the US!
- Fast growing disruptor within the market
- Opportunity to work with a team of leading industry professional’s
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting directly into the Director of Business Development you will be tasked with developing new business opportunities while consultatively selling Corporate Housing Technology solutions to C-Level Executives. You will ultimately be responsible for building out a new market in order to sell the firm’s award winning solution.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience and a selling technology, software, relocation, travel or corporate housing solutions to corporate clients anywhere in the US. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentation’s to develop brand new client relationships.
- At least 3+ years’ experience selling technology, software, relocation, travel or corporate housing solutions
- Proven record of profitable account acquisition
- Ability to implement creative sales solutions
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14587c #LI-DH
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.