Business Development Manager for Temporary Accommodation Technology Firm – USA (Remote)
A fast-growing Temporary Accommodation Technology Firm is interested in hiring a Business Development professional to strategically sell their software platform to corporate clientele. This is a remote position, therefore we are open to candidates located across the US!
- Fast growing disruptor within the market
- Opportunity to work with a team of leading industry professionals
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting directly into the Director of Business Development, you will be tasked with developing new business opportunities while consultatively selling Corporate Housing Technology solutions to C-level executives. You will ultimately be responsible for building out a new market in order to sell the firm’s award-winning solution.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in selling technology, software, relocation, travel or corporate housing solutions to corporate clients anywhere in the US. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentations to develop brand new client relationships.
You must have:
- At least 3+ years’ experience selling technology, software, relocation, travel or corporate housing solutions
- Proven record of profitable account acquisition
- Ability to implement creative sales solutions
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14587d #LI-DH