A well-regarded Relocation Services Provider is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to oversee and build out the business’s West Coast presence.
- A market leading business demonstrating continuous global expansion
- Opportunity to build out a oversee a brand new market for the business
- Competitive compensation package
Taking a lead role within the business the appointed candidate will oversee all business development activity across the West Coast. You will work alongside senior management to develop and implement the entire West Coast sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record selling global mobility and relocation services to corporate HR. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentation’s to further develop existing and brand new client relationships. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded. In addition you must have:
- At least 4+ years' experience selling global mobility/corporate relocation services
- Experience attending international networking events looking to build relationships with new / existing clients and agents
- The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com