A fast-growing Relocation Services Group is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to support their growing business
- Well-respected brand within the Relocation/Household Goods industry
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of industry experienced professionals
- Competitive compensation
Reporting into the SVP of Business Development, you will be responsible for generating leads and bringing in new accounts for the business. The role will consist of building relationships with potential clients in order to achieve various sales targets. You will ultimately be tasked with building relationships with key decision makers in order to sell the firm’s Relocation/Global Mobility services.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record selling to corporate clientele. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be conducting on-site presentation’s to further develop existing and brand new client relationships. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
In addition you must have:
- At least 2+ years’ experience selling to corporate clientele
- A track record of successful sales performance
- The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code DH/15904.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.