An international and well established Global Relocation Service provider is looking for an entry level Business Development Professional to join their team in London as they continue to grow their operations in EMEA.
- This is an environment that values your achievements and will be looking specifically for previous experience in the Global Mobility and Relocation sector. All Business Development and sales training will be provided.
- Fast paced environment, where you will be empowered to make decisions.
The main challenge for this role will be to increase the number of new clients ensure that sales targets are achieved and maintained through the development of key accounts and cross selling services across EMEA. You will have to adopt a natural consultative and long term approach in order to manage RFPs, create client focused solutions.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Between 1-3 years of Global Mobility or Relocation Services experience, having dealt directly with assignee and client management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Drive and motivation to step into a sales role, which requires resilience and a results oriented mindset.
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com. Job Code KM/12270.