Business Development Specialist – New York City
Our client is a global sports organization, seeking an engaging and driven Business Development Professional to join their team. You will support the global and local business and oversee new organization efforts in the North America and LATAM regions. The successful candidate will have superb customer service skills and team sales experience.
- Global and renowned brand
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of industry experienced professionals
- Working as part of a small team in New York City
You will be responsible for generating leads and bringing in new accounts for the business. The role will consist of calling on both existing and potential clients in order to achieve various sales targets. You will ultimately be tasked with building meaningful relationships with key decision makers in order identify and pursue potential partnership opportunities. This role requires strong executive presence as you will be conducting on-site presentations to management at all levels and prospective clients. The role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience working in a dynamic matrixed environment with a demonstrated ability to manage both internal and external business relationships and create lasting connections.
This role requires:
- 2-4 years’ experience in Business Development
- Spanish Bilingual preferred
- Experience in sports, media, entertainment, corporate marketing or related field preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable with regular domestic and international travel
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on email@example.com. Job Code PKD/14533b