Business Process Analyst for Relocation Services – New Jersey
A leading Relocation Services group is looking to hire a Business Analyst to support their Technology & Finance functions based out of their New Jersey office.
- Well-respected brand within the Global Mobility/Relocation industry
- Opportunity to work in a collaborate environment
- Work-life balance
Reporting into the Vice President of Business Analysis, you will be responsible for supporting key business strategies through development and implementation of business systems. This person will play a pivotal role in supporting the technology needs of the firm’s shared services function by being involved in the major system migration involving MS Dynamics AX.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Business Analyst focusing on technology implementation/integration. This role requires a strong analytical and solution-oriented approach.
In addition you must have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, preferably working with financial systems
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX will be required
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- A self-motivated and creative problem solver
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com DBH/15077a