Our client, a market leading US FMCG firm, is seeking a regional C&B professional to take on a short term assignment for their established team.
• 4 month contract
• Collaborative working environment
• Regional role
Reporting to the C&B Manager, you will be involved in the full spectrum of C&B duties, ranging from benchmarking to salary survey, from performance review to mobility. You will also be participating in benefits review and alignment, salary review exercises and vendor management.
The successful candidate will need to be capable of being hands-on and can work independently. The individual needs to be highly analytical and attention to details. My client is open to candidates who have an HR generalist background but want to get more exposure in C&B from a regional prospective. Further, we are looking for the below:
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Familiar with MPF, Employment and Inland Revenue Ordinance, work visa application and related legislative requirements
• Excellent in both English and Chinese communication skills
• A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.