Our client is a US company which produces healthcare products and equipment.
• Global industry leader
• Work closely with senior leadership team
• Regional coverage
In this role, you will report to the Director of Global Compensation and Benefits. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and administration of the important C&B programs in Asia. This regional manager role will be involved in many different areas i.e. compensation, payroll, regional benefits, HR Processes, HRIS and projects. You will have the autonomy looking after salary ranges, sales and benefits plans for regional compensation programs.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, detailed and collaborative C&B regional manager with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. It is important for you to have a profound understanding of relevant labor laws and governing compliance within the region.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in general business, human resources or related fields.
• A minimum 12 years of experience in C&B/ rewards and HRIS.
• High integrity, strong analytical skills and multi-tasking ability are essential.
• Language fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
For further details please contact DORIS LAM on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on email@example.com
Job Code: DL/14087
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.