Our client, a multinational financial services firm, is seeking an experience C&B professional.
• Regional exposure
• Established global firm
• Exposure to senior leaders
As part of the regional C&B team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for C&B operations, such as analysis and reports, coordination, benchmarking and other C&B tasks. You will support year-end salary and work closely with the Group equity team. Additionally, you will provide assistance to the C&B Business Partner, and work with both the local and global teams on C&B projects.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker and capable of working hands-on with data. They will be highly analytical and numerical in their mind-set, and will also be confident in dealing with stakeholders in the business and answering general enquiries.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 3 years relevant C&B experience in a Financial or Consultancy firm
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Degree qualification in relevant discipline
• Excellent English and Chinese communication skills
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.