Our client is a global financial services company looking for an experienced and passionate Tech Graduate Recruiter to join their UK Campus Recruitment Team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- As a Campus Recruiter, you will be responsible for building and executing attraction plans to reach top Technology Intern/Graduate talent and will be responsible managing the campus recruitment and selection process for the Technology business area.
- You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with Career Services and societies at several targeted universities and business schools and managing the campus recruitment and selection process for various business areas. Additionally, as a Campus Recruiter, you will be responsible for the management of recruiting activities and events, as well as marketing the company on campus for these schools.
- You will be a consultant and client manager for internal business partners, responsible for building strong relationships and assisting those groups in attracting and building a Campus talent pipeline.
- You will be responsible for analysing recruiting metrics and external data and creating new recruiting strategies based on this information. Additionally, working with the team, you will have responsibility for the Summer Internship Programme, both in planning and execution of various programme components.
- Educated to degree level
- Proven experience in Technology Campus recruitment, ideally gained from within a financial services, professional services or blue chip environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent organisational skills with experience of managing events
- Ability to analyse data effectively, report key findings and work with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent oral communication with the ability to present to large audiences at in-house events
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.