A leading financial services firm is looking to hire an experienced, creative and passionate Campus Recruiter to be based at the firm’s US headquarters in New York City.
- Leading Financial Services firm
- Chance for an existing junior Recruiter to step up
- Strong career prospects based on success
Working within a large recruitment team, you will be an individual contributor, reporting into the Head of Campus Recruitment. The role involves updating and executing the hiring strategy for the analyst and associate programs across multiple universities and MBA schools across the United States. You will build and maintain strong relationships with the internal business, HR Business Partners, school administration and student groups. You will also be involved in the execution of the hiring – screening, interviewing, setting up Super Days, etc. You will also partner with local and global program management to roll out logistics and events.
Please apply if you have at least 5 years campus recruitment experience and have a strong passion for working within this arena. You must have worked in financial services, with investment banking being a strong advantage. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, chipping in to help the team as needed. In addition you must have:
- At least 5 years in a campus recruiting role at a financial services firm
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organization
- Strong multi-tasking skills with excellent attention to detail
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further information please contact Rosh Jayawardena at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13442